Translate

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thanksgiving

So I hadn't planned on doing anything to celebrate Thanksgiving here, but my host mom decided we should do something so she surprised me with a turkey!  I really thought it was going to be a disaster when we were sticking a frozen turkey in the microwave at 9:00 Thursday night, but somehow it ended up working and although we ate dinner at midnight it was a pretty good Thanksgiving meal.

The next day I tried again at chocolate chip cookies and they looked a little odd but tasted fine. They were eaten at an AFS gathering at my house the next day.

I cannot believe it's almost December... time is going way too fast.


el pavo
the cookies
a panoramic of my room just because



And to end, please enjoy this stunning sunset I witnessed.











No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a comment! :)