A few goals:
- Keep studying Spanish like crazy.
- Raise my grades here in Spain.
- Send postcards/messages/packages to family back home finally (so if you're reading this, just know there will be something on it's way soon!)
- Try not to get too behind in blogging.
- Probably most importantly, learn all the words to the Macarena.
I have some more posts and pictures from vacations to put up, but they'll have to wait until next weekend. School starts up again tomorrow... Here's to a great start of the rest of the year!
What does being 17 feel like without a new pair of red-and-white striped koala pajamas? Luckily, I don't know. Buckets of love from Spain to all of you back home. ❤
|I realize this blog makes me look a little obsessed with koalas... oh well.|